Sweatcoin is the way to a fitter lifestyle. We all want to be a bit fitter right?. I hit my 40’s and despite having an active job, and being relatively fit, and I didn’t exercise, I felt I needed to do something to improve my health and my heart.
I started running. It was something I never thought I would do as it made me feel sick just thinking about running. A friend had done it for about 3 months and lost lots of weight and just generally felt better so encouraged me to try.
So I did and here I am 18 months later running 10km races and generally feeling a lot healthier. So what has this got to do with earning money you might be asking?. Well, recently I discovered there is a great app for your phone that is called
What Is Sweatcoin ?
This handy little app works in the background counting your steps outside, No feature for indoor use yet. Seeing as it is coming up to summer it makes sense to get outside and start walking or running and earning those sweatcoins. You know I love a side hustle and this is a great way to stay healthy and earn prizes.
When you hit a certain threshold with your
What Can I Purchase WIth Sweatcoin?
The items on the Sweatcoin market change all the time, but at the time of writing there is a paid meditation app for 12.99 (
How Quickly Can I Earn SweatCoins?
Sweatcoin Membership Levels
- MOVER: This is the free level you start out in, it costs you no
Sweatcoinsat all but you are limited to 5000 steps a day which means you will earn roughly 5 SWC (Sweatcoins)
- SHAKER: This is the first membership upgrade and entitles you to 10,000 steps a day, This is the one I’m currently using. It costs 5SWC per month which if you have used it every day and achieved the 10,000 steps then you should have around 300 SWC which means paying out 5 isn’t a huge deal. (The Most popular level at the time of writing)
- QUAKER: This is for the real athletes, 15,000 steps per day, Now I do this in my everyday job but it’s not outside per se so a little annoying but with my running its one I’m seriously looking at. 15SWC per day can be earned at the cost of 20SWC per month fee. So 450 SWC possible per month.
- BREAKER: This is the “Don’t even think about it” level. 20,000 steps per day entitle you to 20SWC per day. The cost is 30SWC per month and this is only for serious athletes or people with jobs that involve a lot of walking or running, I’m thinking Tour guides, Postal workers, Personal trainers etc. Up to 600 SWC possible per month.
- TROUBLE MAKER: What a great name, Love this one. The only issue is it isn’t at the time of writing available which is a shame as I’d love to know the requirements. At a guess, I’m going with 30,000 steps but this is a bit crazy.
The Future Of Sweatcoin
So the guys over at Sweatcoin have also announced early last year that they are working on a blockchain. This would mean implementing S
So after reading this, I hope you have a better understanding of how the Sweatcoin app can help you in many ways. In the worst-case scenario, it makes you move more, and in 2 or 3 years it might gift you a free Tv or iPhone. If you liked this article and are thinking of downloading it for either apple or android then please feel free to do it through my link. I get a small Sweatcoin commision without getting off the sofa, and it would be much appreciated. Sign Up To Sweatcoin today.